OTHER FINANCIAL SERVICES
In line with the microfinance bank policy, the bank shall also engage in the following of services.Monitor effective loan usage among its customers by providing ancillary capacity building in such areas as record-keeping, small business management and other support services.
- 1.Provide ancillary banking services to its customers such as remittance of funds safe deposit facilities etc.
- 2.Issue guarantee and bond in favour of its customers as the need arises, sell and supply on credit, industrial and agricultural input, livestock, machinery and raw material, to low income persons and to act as agent for any organization for the sale of such goods or livestock.
- 3. Invest in the share or equity of corporate bodies, the objectives of which is to provide microfinance services to low income persons.
- 4. Provide professional services to the poor persons regarding investment in small business and such cottage industry and income generating projects.
- 5. Render managerial, marketing, technical, and administrative advice to customers and assisting them in obtaining services in such fields.
- 6. Mobilize and provide financial and technical assistance and training to microfinance enterprises.
- 7. Perform non-banking function and promote grassroots development.
To uphold high standard of Ethics and integrity, With reliability to all stakeholders. We strive for Excellence at all times.Innovation
Sustainable value creations to all stakeholders through New products Offering and unparallel Services Delivery.Customer
We First understand our customers need and expectation With the desired product and servicesTeam
By our internal Cohesion and Goal Congruence as well as solid relationship with clients and stakeholders, we are Poised to deliver synergetic values to all stakeholders and Nation Building.Respect
Our Communications strategies are designed to present Mutual respect to all. Clients Empowerment is at the core of our operations and we treat our customers and Colleagues with courtesy.